The Dremel DigiLab 3D45 is a professional closed-frame desktop 3D printer made by Dremel, a manufacturer based in the United States. This educational 3D printer is the updated version of the 3D40.
This 3D printer suits educational and professional environments as well as maker spaces. Indeed, Dremel 3D45 3D printers are stackable and users can network them together.
The 3D45 automatically changes its build chamber temperature settings according to the type of filament that it is 3D printing. Compatible filaments include PLA, Nylon and Eco-ABS. In addition, its 4.5-inch full-color touchscreen provides an intuitive user experience.
DigiLab 3D45 main features
- Carbon filters: helps eliminate toxic volatile particles.
- Built-in HD camera: allows users to monitor the 3D printing process remotely, and to create time-lapse videos.
- Heated print bed: the removable glass print bed can heat up to 100°C.
- Proprietary software: Dremel offers its own proprietary software, Dremel DigiLab 3D Slicer. Dremel Print Cloud is also part of the package. The 3D45 is also compatible with Simplify3D.
- Extruder: the extruder temperature goes up to 280°C.
Dremel DigiLab 3D45 price
This easy-to-use desktop 3D printer for education is available at the manufacturer price of $1,799 (available on Amazon).
Discover more desktop 3D printers with our comparison engine.