|Material||Thermoplastics > Engineering (PC, nylon…)|
|Build size||600 × 600 × 1200 mm23.62 × 23.62 × 47.24 in|
Modix is based in Tel Aviv and has been manufacturing modular, large-volume 3D printers since 2014. The company focuses on providing high-quality components and hardware at an affordable price while giving users the possibility to tailor their solutions via add-ons and upgrades. Modix 3D printers are ideal solutions for the vehicle retail industry as well as for aerospace, medical, and educational applications.
Modix Big-120Z V4 overview
The BIG-120Z is a professional 3D printer produced by Modix. Modix is a large volume 3D printer manufacturer based in Israel.
This large, professional 3D printer offers an impressive build height of 1.2 meters. According to Modix, this build volume is suitable for the fashion industry, advertising industry, and for sculptors.
Modix BIG-120Z main features
- Heated print bed: this large 3D printer features a heated print bed with a temperature up to 130°C.
- Dual-zone silicon heater: a dual zone heater enables users to adapt the print bed heating to the object’s size.
- PEI print surface: facilitates the adhesion and the removal of the 3D printed object.
- Automatic bed leveling: to avoid time-consuming manual leveling.
- End-of-filament sensor: the 3D printer detects and warns the user when the spool is running out filament.
An optional enclosure is available as well.
Modix BIG-120Z price
The BIG-120Z is available at the starting price of $7,500. Please contact Modix for more information.