|Material||Thermoplastics > Engineering (PC, nylon…)|
|Topic||Large format 3D printing|
|Build volume||1800 × 600 × 600 mm70.87 × 23.62 × 23.62 in|
Modix is based in Tel Aviv and has been manufacturing modular, large-volume 3D printers since 2014. The company focuses on providing high-quality components and hardware at an affordable price while giving users the possibility to tailor their solutions via add-ons and upgrades. Modix 3D printers are ideal solutions for the vehicle retail industry as well as for aerospace, medical, and educational applications.
Modix BIG-180X overview
The BIG-180X is a professional 3D printer produced by Modix. Modix is a large volume 3D printer manufacturer based in Israel.
This professional 3D printer offers an impressive build volume of 1800 x 600 x 600 mm. This 1.8-meter length is especially useful for professionals in the automotive industry.
Modix BIG-180X main features
- Heated print bed: this large 3D printer features a heated print bed with a temperature up to 130°C.
- Dual-zone silicon heater: a dual zone heater enables users to adapt the print bed heating to the object’s size.
- PEI print surface: facilitates the adhesion and the removal of the 3D printed object.
- Automatic leveling: to avoid time-consuming manual leveling.
- End-of-filament sensor: the 3D printer detects and warns the user when the spool is running out filament.
An optional enclosure and optional dual extruder are available as well.
Modix BIG-180X price
The BIG-180X is available at the starting price of $13,500. Please contact Modix for more information.