The Fusion3 F410 is a professional 3D printer made by Fusion3, a manufacturer with headquarters in the US. The F410 is designed to meet the needs of companies of all sizes, from SMBs to Fortune 500, who seek access to 3D printing for all their employees at a lower cost than industrial 3D printers.
This closed-frame 3D printer is the successor to the Fusion3 F400 series. In comparison with the latter, Fusion3’s F410 puts “further emphasis on performance, reliability, and ease of use“.
Fusion3 F410 compatible materials
The F410’s heated print bed is able to reach up to 140°C, while the nozzle may reach up to 300°C. The build chamber can also maintain an interior temperature of up to 45°C.
This 3D printer is therefore compatible with a wide range of thermoplastic materials. Compatible materials include PLA, ABS, ASA, Carbon Fiber, Nylon, PETG, Polycarbonate, and more.
F410 main features
- Interchangeable print heads: different nozzle diameters of 0.4, 0.6, and 0.8 mm are available.
- Filament detector: the 3D printer detects filament outages or jams and automatically pauses the 3D printing process.
- Automatic bed leveling: to ensure a correct layer height at the beginning of each 3D print.
- Easy operation: an intuitive touchscreen interface makes this 3D printer easy to operate and manage.
- Print speed: this large volume 3D printer is able to 3D print with a speed of up to 250 mm/s.
- Carbon and HEPA air filters (optional): to reduce odors and protect users from potentially harmful particle emissions.
Fusion3 F410 price
This FFF 3D printer for professionals is available at the manufacturer price of $4,599. The F410 comes with a 2-year warranty and Simplify3D software. An optional heavy-duty rolling cart is also available. You can obtain a quote here.
Discover other large volume 3D printers with our comparison engine.