The Sindoh 3DWOX 1 is a desktop 3D printer made by Sindoh, a manufacturer from South Korea.
This 3D printer is based on the Sindoh DP200, a popular 3D printer on the market. The 3DWOX 1 is suitable for many different types of environments, including offices, classrooms, and homes.
3DWOX 1 main features
- Removable steel plate: enables users to easily remove their 3D prints from the adhesive print bed. This also makes it possible to quickly swap build plates for semi-continuous 3D printing.
- HEPA filter: this air filtration system limits odors as well as toxic particles.
- Automatic loading: Sindoh’s proprietary material cartridges allow for easy filament loading.
- 3DWOX mobile app: allows users to monitor the 3D printing progress from a distance.
- 5″ touchscreen: for an easier user experience.
Sindoh 3DWOX 1 price
This closed-frame 3D printer is available at the manufacturer price of $1,499 (see on Amazon).
Sindoh also manufactures the Sindoh 2X and the Sindoh DP201. Discover other 3D printers with our comparison engine.