|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)|
|Build volume||228 × 200 × 300 mm8.98 × 7.87 × 11.81 in|
Sindoh 3DWOX 2X overview
The Sindoh 3DWOX 2X is a professional large format 3D printer made by Sindoh, a manufacturer from South Korea.
This 3D printer features an independent dual extruder (IDEX), allowing for multi-material 3D prints or 3D printing two objects at a time.
Another interesting element is this professional desktop 3D printer’s two auto-loading cartridges. Indeed, this eliminates the need for manual filament feeding. Additionally, the 3DWOX 2X automatically adjusts its temperature settings according to the material.
3DWOX 2X main features
- Independent dual extruder (IDEX): two nozzles can work either separately or independently.
- Filament cartridges: for automatic material loading and optimal temperature settings.
- Flexible heated bed: this magnetic, metal print bed is flexible and detachable for easy 3D print removal.
- 5-inch color touchscreen and voice guidance: to provide a simple and intuitive user experience.
- HEPA filters: these filters along with this 3D printer’s closed frame help to reduce the emission of toxic particles.
This large format desktop 3D printer boasts other useful features, including automatic calibration, internal lighting and various connectivity possibilities.
Sindoh 3DWOX 2X price
The 3DWOX 2X independent dual extruder 3D printer is available at the price of $3,500 (available on Amazon).