|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)|
|Build volume||210 × 200 × 189 mm8.27 × 7.87 × 7.44 in|
Sindoh 3DWOX DP201 overview
The Sindoh 3DWOX DP201 is a plug and play desktop 3D printer produced Sindoh, a South Korean manufacturer. Here are the main advantages of the Sindoh 3DWOX DP201:
- Closed frame: the enclosed chamber allows a better control of the 3D printing quality by stabilizing the internal temperature. The closed frame also allows to reduce the noises and plastic fumes.
- Ease of use: the Sindoh 3DWOX DP201 offers automatic loading and unloading of filament. The cartridges have to be inserted in the 3DWOX DP201 and the 3D printer is then ready to 3D print.
- Flexible build platform: the Sindoh 3DWOX DP201 has a flexible magnetic layer on the top of the heated build platform to help to remove easily the 3D prints.
- Assisted bed leveling: the 3DWOX DP201 monitor the print bed level and gives clear instruction to the user on how to calibrate the bed.
- Connectivity: the Sindoh 3DWOX DP201 includes a wide range of connectivity options (USB flash drive, ethernet, wifi, USB cable) and an internal monitoring camera for remote viewing via PC, laptop and smartphones.
The Sindoh 3DWOX DP201 can only print in PLA from their their own proprietary PLA filament cartridges. Sindoh offers reusable spools where you simply swap out the actual spool inside the cartridge.
With its ease of use and closed frame, the Sindoh 3DWOX DP201 is a reliable 3D printer perfectly adapted for classrooms and entry level users with no prior experience.
The price of the Sindoh 3DWOX DP201 is $1,299 (see on Amazon), which makes it an affordable and reliable plug and play 3D printer.
The Sindoh 3DWOX DP201 is the new version of the Sindoh 3DWOX DP200. An important difference, the 3DWOX DP200 can print both with ABS and PLA.