|Material||Thermoplastics > Engineering (PC, nylon…)|
|Topic||Large format 3D printing|
|Build size||500 × 500 × 200 mm19.69 × 19.69 × 7.87 in|
Tumaker BIGFoot 200 overview
The BIGFoot 200 is a professional 3D printer that is part of the BIGFoot series, made by the Spanish manufacturer Tumaker.
The BIGFoot 200, just like other Tumaker 3D printers, comes with the Tumaker DART FLUX technology: an interchangeable print head allows the user to rapidly change the diameter of their print head according to their needs.
The Tumaker BIGFoot 200 has a large build volume and although it is the smallest one of the BIGFoot series, it is still capable of 3D printing quite large objects.
The BIGFoot 200, thanks to its heated bed that can reach temperatures of 120°C, is also capable of 3D printing several thermoplastic materials including ABS, as well as 3D printing using Nylon, Wood and Bronze filaments.
BIGFoot 200 main features
- DART FLUX interchangeable print head: with exchangeable nozzles diameters of 0.4, 0.6, 0.8, 1, 1.2 mm for varying thickness.
- Dual extruder: ideal for 3D printing two materials simultaneously (supports or two-colored prints).
- Magnetic levitation fans: to ensure proper ventilation and aid in cooling down the extruded filament.
- Built-in software: the BIGFoot 200 comes with the Simplify3D software which is pre-installed.
- Adjustable force during extrusion: the 3D printer is capable of printing using different levels of extrusion force depending on the filament that is used.
- Large build volume: 500 x 500 x 200 mm, for 3D printing bigger objects.
- Aluminum and stainless steel frame: providing enhanced durability and a tough exterior.
BIGFoot 200 price
Please contact us for a quote.