|Category||Mobile > Handheld|
|Topic||Handheld 3D scanners|
|Max. resolution||0.01 mm0.000394 in|
ScanTech KSCAN20 overview
The ScanTech KSCAN20 is an industrial-grade handheld 3D scanner made by ScanTech, a manufacturer based in China.
This comprehensive metrology solution is suitable for a wide range of applications, namely automotive and aerospace sectors. It is able to 3D scan objects as small as a coin as well as large-scale objects such as cars or planes.
KSCAN20 main features
- Two-in-one 3D scanner:
- Standard mode R for efficiency (7 red laser crosses + 1 extra line)
- Hyperfine mode B for higher resolution (5 blue parallel lines)
- ScanViewer software: offers a range of functionalities including pipe measurement, hole detection, deformation detection, etc.
- Built-in photogrammetry: improves volumetric accuracy for parts of all sizes.
- Probing function: to capture small details such as holes.
ScanTech KSCAN20 price
Please contact us for a quote.
Discover more 3D scanners with our 3D scanner comparison engine.