FreeScan UE Pro
|Category||Mobile > Handheld|
|Topic||Metrology 3D scanners|
Founded in 2004, Shining 3D is one of the leading 3D scanner manufacturers on the market. Thanks to its extensive portfolio of products which covers most of the verticals in the 3D capture industry, it equips hobbyists as well as large multi-national corporations, and everything in between.
Shining 3D FreeScan UE Pro overview
The FreeScan UE Pro is a more powerful version of the FreeScan UE series. Shining 3D is a leading 3D scanner OEM based in China with offices in Germany.
FreeScan UE Pro main features
- Hybrid technology (laser and photogrammetry): The UE Pro uses laser triangulation to capture objects in 3D, but it is also equipped with built-in photogrammetry. The goal is to use markers and scale bars to greatly increase scan accuracy.
- Multiple scanning modes: To adapt to different objects and use cases, there are several scanning modes:
- 13 laser crosses for quick scans or large objects
- 5 parallel laser lines to scan fine details
- Single laser line for deep holes and pockets
Shining 3D FreeScan UE Pro price
Please contact us to receive a quote for the FreeScan UE Pro.