The Styku is a 3D body scanner by Styku, an American manufacturer. Styku offers an easy and non-invasive body scanning experience. The subject simply stands on the turntable and holds the pose for 30 to 40 seconds until the rotation is complete.
Styku body scanner applications
This 3D body scanner is designed for professional applications such as:
- Fitness and sports: 3D scanners are a great way for fitness clubs and gyms to keep their clients engaged via body metrics tracking and 3D visualisation of their evolutions and goals.
- Aesthetics: 3D scans are more accurate than 2D pictures, therefore they can be used in healthcare to track the evolution of a patients body shape, composition and posture.
Styku: how it works
The Styku app gives professionals the ability to perform a full body scan, view 3D models, extract measurements, track changes in body shape, calculate fitness and health metrics, and much more.
Once a model is created, the 3D body scanner advanced feature recognition technology automatically finds detailed landmarks on the body (e.g. hip, bust point, etc), which are used to extract circumferences, volume and surface areas for various regions of the body.
The Styku 3D body scanner comes with:
- A turntable for the subject to stand on (maximum weight of 250kg).
- A Microsoft Kinect V2: a powerful 3D sensor extracting millions of data points in less than 30 seconds.
- A lightweight aluminum enclosure and stand to protect 3D Camera. Easy to move and re-position for small spaces.
Here are some requirements for the computer plugged to the Styku 3D body scanner:
- 64-bit dual core 3.1 GHz processor or faster
- 4 GB DDR3 RAM
- Dedicated USB 3.0 SuperSpeed bus & supported chipset
- DirectX 11 graphics card with at least 1 GB of dedicated video memory.
- Operating System: Windows 8.1 or above
- Recommended: Touchscreen
Styku is an easy to use 3D body scanner for fitness and personal health use. Contact us to receive a free quote.