|Category||3D Body scanners > Full body scanners|
|Topic||3D body scanning|
|Max. resolution||1 mm0.039 in|
Texel Portal MX overview
The Portal MX is a 3D body scanner produced by Texel. Texel is a 3D scanner manufacturer based in Russia.
This body 3D scanner is based on the first generation Texel Portal. Scan results can be sent to customers directly, or used for AR/VR, video games, and even virtual fitting rooms, among other use cases.
Portal MX main features
- Speed: This system is able to scan up to 40 people per hour, with 30 seconds of scanning per person.
- Measurements: It is possible to obtain +100 accurate body measurements under the ISO-8559-1 norm.
- Full HD quality with color: The scanner delivers full-color 3D models of people and large objects.
- Auto-rigging: The Portal MX system prepares the 3D models in only 5 minutes. The models can then be used for 3D printing or 3D animation.
- Easy to transport and assemble: Weighs 55kg, fits in a standard ski case, and no calibration required.
The system can be customized for specific environments, events, or store branding.
Texel Portal MX price
Please contact us to get a quote for this 3D body scanner. The Portal MX comes with a rotating podium, a high-performance Windows PC, and a tablet PC for customer or patient registration.
Discover and compare more 3D scanners with our 3D scanner comparison engine.