|Category||Mobile > Handheld|
|Topic||Handheld 3D scanners|
|Max. resolution||0.01 mm0.000394 in|
ZEISS T-SCAN hawk overview
The ZEISS T-SCAN hawk is a handheld 3D scanner for metrology, quality control, and reverse engineering. It is marketed by ZEISS and is a rebranded version of the KSCAN20 by ScanTech.
The ZEISS T-SCAN hawk uses three different laser sources and scanning modes:
- Standard (7 red laser crosses)
- Single line (1 red laser line)
- Fine (5 blue laser lines)
An optional photogrammetry module is available for large-sized scans and color capture.
T-SCAN hawk main features
- Lightweight, compact, and easy to use with an intuitive scan process
- GOM Inspect Suite pre-installed (a 30-day free trial of the Professional Module is available)
- Ability to scan ultra-fine details and dark/reflective surfaces as well as large-sized objects
ZEISS T-SCAN hawk price
The ZEISS T-SCAN hawk price is approximately $40,000.
Discover and compare more 3D scanners with our 3D scanner comparison engine.