Scanatic™ 360 Body Scanner and Scanatic™ Body Service
The T3GD Studio Scanatic™ 360 Body Scanner and Service is a unique, self-service measurement system. It boasts a light, modular design that can quickly be installed and customized to seamlessly blend into your store environment.
Via TG3D Studio’s proprietary Cloudzet™ app, shoppers simply enter the fitting room and, after following intuitive step-by-step instructions, obtain their very own 3D body scan in a matter of seconds.
The process is particularly streamlined with handles-free detection, resulting in over 200 body measurements treated in only 30 seconds.
TG3D Studio Scanatic™ 360 3D body scanning: key features
Lightweight and easy to move
Weighing about 42kg (94lbs) and with the possibility to be disassembled, the Scanatic™ 360 Body Scanner can realistically be moved around from store to store.
Fast and easy in-store setup
The whole system can be set up in about 30 minutes.
Body scan in 3 seconds
Customers initiate their 3D body scan themselves, and the data is directly and safely sent to their smartphone in privacy (GDPR-compliant).
Extracted data ready in 30 seconds
A set of 200+ body measurements is used to create an interactive avatar and body profile. Manual editing is possible as well.
Scanatic™ 360 3D body scanning applications in the fashion and retail industry
3D body scanning is the ideal way to upgrade and modernize custom clothing creation.
- Accurate measurements – Automated processes put an end to human errors, while at the same time multiplying the amount of available data.
- No need for multiple fittings – With more accuracy and more data, the odds of requiring more changes are highly reduced.
- Faster process – As measurements are done in only 3 seconds, your customers don’t need to wait for tailors to manually measure their body figures.
Standardized has never been so customized.
- Healthier production forecasting – By utilizing body shape data about target consumers, you can enhance size grading and adapt your production accordingly.
- Reduce return rates – With better standard sizes, return rates due to misfits can be decreased.
- Worry-free online shopping – Customers that know their exact size will be more likely to shop online without having to order several sizes and returning what doesn’t fit.
Retail and e-commerce
Existing clothing and sizes can be integrated into the Scanatic™ SizeRec Service.
- Optimal recommendations – Your shoppers will receive intelligent, personalized product recommendations based on their body shape and size.
- LiveAvatar engine – 3D body scans can be turned into advanced, rigged avatars that users can move around and put in different poses for more realism.
- Interactive shopping and virtual fittings – Customers can try clothes on without the hassle thanks to their 3D avatar. It’s also possible to add a 3D product configuration.
TG3D Studio Scanatic™ 360 Body Scanner – TG2000-F specifications
W x D x H
|1520 x 1320 x 2000 mm|
(59.84 x 51.97 x 78.74 in)
|Infrared sensors||18 sets|
|Processing speed from 3D scan to 3D avatar and data display (may be affected by network speed)||30 seconds|
|Amount of body measurements (customizable as needed)||200+ data points|
|Scan accuracy (validated on still mannequins)||< +/- 0.5cm|
W x D x H
|900 x 590 x 2000 mm|
(35.43 x 23.23 x 78.74 in)
|User interface (possibility to integrate API to make your own interface)||Cloudzet app (free for Android/iOS), Cloudzet Store app (free for iPad)|
|Measurement output formats||.CSV / .XLSX / JSON (by APIs)|
|3D avatar output formats||.OBJ / .FBX*|
*LiveAvatar package subscription necessary