|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)|
|Build size||400 × 400 × 400 mm15.75 × 15.75 × 15.75 in|
3D makeR Technologies PEGASUS Standard overview
The 3D makeR Technologies PEGASUS Standard is a professional 3D printer made by 3D makeR Technologies, a manufacturer from Colombia.
This large volume 3D printer is compatible with a wide variety of thermoplastics: PLA, ABS, PVA, PETG, TPU, TPE, Nylon, HIPS, Metals and special 3D filaments.
PEGASUS Standard main features
- Heated print bed: in order to 3D print demanding materials, the silicone print bed is able to heat up to 120°C.
- Safeprinting system: stops 3D printing when the 3D printer runs out of filament.
- Closed frame: to reduce odors and toxic particles.
- Touchscreen: for better control over the 3D printing process and a more intuitive user experience.
- Dual extruder (optional): for multi-material 3D prints.
3D makeR Technologies PEGASUS Standard price
The manufacturer price of the PEGASUS Standard is $2,490.