The miniFactory Ultra is a professional PEEK 3D printer made by miniFactory, a manufacturer from Finland.
This high-temperature 3D printer is compatible with a range of high-performance engineering thermoplastics such as PEEK, PEI (ULTEM), and PEKK. These materials are suitable for a number of applications in industries such as automotive or aerospace.
miniFactory Ultra main features
- Heated chamber: the Ultra’s build chamber is able to heat up to 250°C to enhance layer adhesion and mechanical strength while avoiding warping and mechanical stress issues.
- Dual extruder: dual extrusion enables users to 3D print with two different materials or to 3D print two identical parts at the same time. The nozzles can reach up to 480°C.
- Intuitive touchscreen: this PEEK 3D printer’s 7-inch touchscreen provides useful monitoring information and control over the 3D printing process.
- Automated post-processing: miniFactory’s Ultra 3D printer features integrated annealing of parts to improve their physical properties.
- Carbon filter: the Ultra boasts an active filter to reduce the emission of potentially harmful particles.
miniFactory Ultra price
This professional high-temperature 3D printer is available for around €49,000. Please contact miniFactory for more information.
Discover more PEEK 3D printers here or use our 3D printer comparison engine to see all available 3D printers.