|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)|
|Build size||400 × 400 × 800 mm15.75 × 15.75 × 31.5 in|
Modix is based in Tel Aviv and has been manufacturing modular, large-volume 3D printers since 2014. The company focuses on providing high-quality components and hardware at an affordable price while giving users the possibility to tailor their solutions via add-ons and upgrades. Modix 3D printers are ideal solutions for the vehicle retail industry as well as for aerospace, medical, and educational applications.
Modix BIG-40 overview
The Modix BIG-40 is a professional 3D printer produced by Modix. Modix is a 3D printer manufacturer based in Israel.
This professional 3D printer offers a large build volume of 400 x 400 x 800 mm.
Modix BIG-40 main features
- Heated print bed: this large 3D printer features a heated print bed with a temperature up to 130°C.
- Dual-zone silicon heater: a dual zone heater enables users to adapt the print bed heating to the object’s size.
- PEI print surface: facilitates the adhesion and the removal of the 3D printed object.
- Automatic leveling: to avoid time-consuming manual leveling.
- End-of-filament sensor: the 3D printer detects and warns the user when the spool is running out filament.
An optional enclosure and optional dual extruder are available as well.
Modix BIG-40 price
The BIG-40’s starting price is $4,900. Contact Modix for more information.