|Build volume||150 × 160 × 110 mm5.91 × 6.3 × 4.33 in|
REGEMAT3D V1 BioPrinter overview
The REGEMAT3D V1 BioPrinter is a 3D bioprinter produced by REGEMAT3D, a manufacturer based in Spain. It is a modular system that can be configured as required.
Thanks to the customization of the printheads, control parameters, and software, this 3D bioprinter can adapt to different use cases and applications. It is also equipped with a mechanical positioning system to accommodate different biomaterials and properties such as viscosity.
The V1 is easily placed under PSM and has been designed to facilitate light flow and guarantee sterility. Three technologies are available on this 3D bioprinter: Fused Deposition Modeling (FDM), Injection Pore Filling (IPF), and Injection Volume Filling (IVF).
Syringes and modules
- Extrusion syringe (diameters : 0.1 – 1.2 mm)
- Metal syringe (diameters: 0.2 – 0.4 mm)
- Two-component syringe
- Heated syringe module (up to 50°C)
- Refrigerated syringe module
- Infrared light-curing system
- Refrigerated bed (-20°C – 100°C)
- Heated bed (20°C – 120°C)
- Stainless steel structure
- Platforms suitable for Petri plates and multi-well plates of 6-12-24-96-128 wells
- Manual purging system
- BIo v1 software with 3D previsualization, scaffold configuration, layer and perimeter selection, etc.
REGEMAT3D V1 price
Please contact us to obtain a quote.