The INTAMSYS FUNMAT PRO 410 is a professional PEEK 3D printer made by INTAMSYS, a Chinese manufacturer.
INTAMSYS specializes in high-temperature 3D printers for high-performance materials. These engineering materials include PEEK, PEKK, PC, and PEI (among others).
FUNMAT PRO 410 main features
- Large build volume: the FUNMAT PRO 410 boasts large build volume, especially for a PEEK 3D printer.
- Heated chamber and filament compartment: the build area heats up to 90°C. The filament “dry box” also features a heating module.
- High-temperature dual extruder (450°C) with automatic cleaning: dual extrusion enables users to 3D print with two materials at a time. An auto-cleaning station ensures the nozzles are free from residue before starting to 3D print.
- Smart monitor and control: the 3D printer warns users when there is a filament jam and/or lack of material. Also, the FUNMAT PRO 140 is able to pause and resume 3D prints (useful in case of power failure).
- High-precision auto-leveling: the glass ceramics print bed features automatic leveling and is able to heat up to 160°C.
Other interesting features on this high-temperature 3D printer include an onboard camera, Wi-Fi connectivity, 7-inch touchscreen, and different nozzle diameters (0.25 mm, 0.4 mm, 0.5 mm, 0.6mm, 0.8mm, 1.2mm).
Software-wise, the FUNMAT PRO 410 comes with IntamSuit (INTAMSYS proprietary software for Windows), but users may also use Cura or Simplify3D.
INTAMSYS FUNMAT PRO 410 price
The Funmat Pro 410 costs around $20k. Please contact the manufacturer to obtain a detailed quote..
INTAMSYS also manufactures the FUNMAT HT and FUNMAT PRO HT. Discover more 3D printers with our 3D printer comparison engine.