FUNMAT PRO 410
|Material||Thermoplastics > High-performance (PEEK, Ultem...)|
|Topic||High-performance polymers for AM|
|Build size||305 × 305 × 406 mm12.01 × 12.01 × 15.98 in|
INTAMSYS FUNMAT PRO 410 overview
The INTAMSYS FUNMAT PRO 410 is a professional PEEK 3D printer made by INTAMSYS, a Chinese manufacturer.
INTAMSYS specializes in high-temperature 3D printers for high-performance materials. These engineering materials include PEEK, PEKK, PC, and PEI (among others). INTAMSYS 3D printers are all open material systems either welcoming INTAM™ filaments (which come with ready-to-print settings) or filaments from third-party manufacturers.
FUNMAT PRO 410 main features
- Large build volume: the FUNMAT PRO 410 boasts a large build volume, especially for a PEEK 3D printer.
- Heated chamber and filament compartment: the build area heats up to 90°C. The filament “dry box” also features a heating module.
- High-temperature dual extruder (500°C) with automatic cleaning: dual extrusion enables users to 3D print with two materials at a time. An auto-cleaning station ensures the nozzles are free from residue before starting to 3D print. The nozzles also benefit from a liquid cooling system.
- Smart monitor and control: the 3D printer warns users when there is a filament jam and/or lack of material.
- High-precision auto-leveling: the glass-ceramics print bed features automatic leveling and is able to heat up to 160°C.
- Remote printing via INTAMSUITE (software) and INTAMTOUCH (UI)
Other interesting features on this high-temperature 3D printer include an onboard camera, Wi-Fi connectivity, a 7-inch touchscreen, and different nozzle diameters (0.25 mm, 0.4 mm, 0.6mm, 0.8mm).
Software-wise, the FUNMAT PRO 410 comes with INTAMSUITE (INTAMSYS proprietary software for Windows), featuring present print parameters for INTAM™ materials.
INTAMSYS FUNMAT PRO 410 price
Please contact us to get a quote.
INTAMSYS also manufactures the FUNMAT 610HT. Discover more 3D printers with our 3D printer comparison engine.