|Material||Thermoplastics > High-performance (PEEK, Ultem...)|
|Topic||High-temperature 3D printing|
|Build volume||260 × 200 × 245 mm10.24 × 7.87 × 9.65 in|
ROKIT 3DISON AEP overview
The ROKIT 3DISON AEP is a professional desktop 3D printer made by ROKIT, a manufacturer based in Seoul, Korea. This 3D printer’s features enable it to 3D print with high-resistance materials such as PEI (ULTEM®) and PC (Polycarbonate).
ROKIT’s 3DISON AEP boasts KC certification, meaning that it meets Korea’s safety, health, and environment standards.
3DISON AEP main features
- Closed frame and heated bed: these elements offer a controlled 3D printing environment. The print bed can reach up to 280°C.
- High-temperature extruder: the 3Dison AEP’s extruder can reach up to 400°C.
- Automatic leveling: users can level the print bed with the touch of a button.
- Mobile app and Wi-Fi connectivity: for easy, remote control of the 3D printing process.
- 3-year warranty: Rokit provides three years of hardware guarantee.
- CreatorK9.2: this slicing software provides an intuitive user experience.
ROKIT 3DISON AEP price
Contact the manufacturer to obtain a quote for this 3D printer.
ROKIT manufactures a range of other 3D printers.