The FUNMAT HT is a professional 3D printer made by INTAMSYS, a manufacturer based in Shanghai, China. The INTAMSYS FUNMAT HT 3D printer targets the prosumer market and offers a number of characteristics usually limited to more advanced, industrial-grade 3D printers.
Thanks to its high-temperature extruder and heated build envelope, this 3D printer can use a variety of exotic materials including PEEK and ULTEM (PEI).
INTAMSYS FUNMAT HT main features
- Insulated and heated build chamber: can reach constant temperatures of up to 90°C.
- Heated print bed: the print bed can heat up to 160°C.
- Hot end extruder: this 3D printer’s extruder can reach up to 450°C.
- Filament sensor: this prevents prints from failing by warning users when the filament runs out.
- Built-in camera: allows users to monitor the 3D printing process remotely.
- Software: this 3D printer includes a license for INTAMSUITE, the manufacturer’s proprietary software.
The FUNMAT HT is relatively quiet in terms of noise emission, with an operational volume between 55db and 59db.
INTAMSYS FUNMAT HT material compatibility
The INTAMSYS FUNMAT HT is compatible with (among others) PC, PEEK, Nylon (PA), TPU, ULTEM (PEI), Nylon, and Carbon fiber.
With its high mechanical strength, toughness, flexibility, chemical and radiation resistance, PEEK 3D printing material is great for a wide range of applications. These include applications for electronics, aerospace, automotive, and medical industries.
INTAMSYS FUNMAT HT price
Contact the manufacturer to obtain a quote for this PEEK-ready 3D printer.
INTAMSYS also manufactures the FUNMAT and the FUNMAT PRO.