|Material||Thermoplastics > High-performance (PEEK, Ultem...)|
|Build size||260 × 260 × 260 mm10.24 × 10.24 × 10.24 in|
INTAMSYS FUNMAT HT overview
The FUNMAT HT is a professional 3D printer made by INTAMSYS, a manufacturer based in Shanghai, China. The INTAMSYS FUNMAT HT 3D printer targets the prosumer (consumer) market and offers a number of characteristics usually limited to more advanced, industrial-grade 3D printers.
Thanks to its high-temperature extruder and heated build envelope, this 3D printer can use a variety of exotic materials including PEEK and ULTEM (PEI).
INTAMSYS FUNMAT HT main features
- Insulated and heated build chamber: can reach constant temperatures of up to 90°C.
- Heated print bed: the print bed can heat up to 160°C. The FUNMAT HT automatically levels the print bed before and during the 3D printing process.
- Hot end extruder: this 3D printer’s extruder can reach up to 450°C.
- Built-in camera: allows users to monitor the 3D printing process remotely.
- Software: this 3D printer includes a license for INTAMSUITE, the manufacturer’s proprietary software.
The FUNMAT HT is relatively quiet in terms of noise emission, with an operational volume between 55db and 59db.
INTAMSYS FUNMAT HT material compatibility
This 3D printer is optimal for ASA, ABS, PC, and PA-CF prints and to produce prototypes with higher-temperature materials like PEEK or PEI. INTAMSYS 3D printers are all open material systems either welcoming INTAM™ filaments (which come with ready-to-print settings) or filaments from third-party manufacturers.
With its high mechanical strength, toughness, flexibility, and chemical and radiation resistance, PEEK 3D printing material is great for a wide range of applications. These include applications for electronics, aerospace, automotive, and medical industries.
INTAMSYS FUNMAT HT price
The INTAMSYS FUNMAT HT price is between $5,000 and $8,000. Please contact us to obtain a quote for this PEEK-ready 3D printer.