|Buy the 3ntr A2 v4|
|Basic specs||Price: from $ 40,00030 000 €30,993 £4,213,320 ¥ The prices we display are estimates and can differ from the actual market prices. Prices vary by resellers and countries.|
|Topic||High-temperature 3D printing|
|Material||Thermoplastics > High-performance (PEEK, Ultem...)|
|Build volume||600 x 325 x 500 mm|
3ntr A2 v4 review
The 3ntr A2 v4 is an industrial 3D printer made by 3ntr, a manufacturer based in Italy.
The 3ntr A2 v4 offers a closed, heated chamber and heated print bed. This high-performance desktop 3D printer is capable of 3D printing almost any thermoplastic thanks to its extruders which can reach over 400°C.
3ntr A2 v4 compatible materials
Materials for this 3D printer are custom-made and optimized by 3ntr. They are available in different colors and include ABS, HIPS, IGLIDUR (self-lubricating polymer), NylonCarbon, PA66 + Glass, PC, PC-ABS, PETG, PLA, SSU01 (solvable support) and TPU. This 3D printer accepts filaments with 1.75 and 3 mm diameters.
This wide material compatibility makes the A2 a suitable option for a wide number of industries. Indeed, aerospace, oil and gas, medical and other fields can benefit from strong prototypes as well as end-use parts.
A2 v4 main features
- High-temperature extruders: the A2’s extruders can reach temperatures of up to 450°C.
- Heated build plate: the print bed can heat up to 160°C.
- Heated chamber: the build envelope can heat up to 90°C.
- Triple extruders: this 3D printer can generate 3D prints with three different materials. It is also possible to 3D print two materials in addition to soluble support. Different nozzle sizes are available: 0.3, 0.4, 0.6, and 0.8 mm
- Large build volume: it is possible to 3D print large objects or small production series thanks to this 3D printer’s large build envelope.
3ntr A2 v4 price
Contact the manufacturer to obtain a quote for this high-performance 3D printer.
3ntr also manufactures the A4 v4.
|Price The prices we display are estimates and can differ from the actual market prices. Prices vary by resellers and countries.||from $ 40,00030 000 €30,993 £4,213,320 ¥|
|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)
Thermoplastics > Engineering (PC, nylon…)
Thermoplastics > High-performance (PEEK, Ultem...)
|Max. build size||600 x 325 x 500 mm|
|Max. build volume||97.5 L|
|Extruder||450 °C842 °F|
|Build chamber||90 °C194 °F|
|Build plate||160 °C320 °F|
|Min. layer thickness||0.05 mm0.002 in|
|XY accuracy||0.011 mm0 in|
|Max. print speed||300 mm11.81 in/s|
|Dimensions||940 × 715 × 1125 mm37.01 × 28.15 × 44.29 in|
|Weight||110 kg242.51 lb|
|Nozzle diameter(s)||0.4 mm0.02 in|
|Filament diameter||1.75 mm0.07 in|
|Power input||10A 230V|
|Heated build chamber||Yes|
|Independent Dual Extruder (IDEX)||Yes|
|Multiple extruders (3+)||Yes|
|Freeform (robotic arm)||—|