|Material||Thermoplastics > High-performance (PEEK, Ultem...)|
|Topic||High-performance, Large format|
|Build size||600 × 325 × 500 mm23.62 × 12.8 × 19.69 in|
3ntr A2 v4 overview
The 3ntr A2 v4 is an industrial 3D printer made by 3ntr, a manufacturer based in Italy.
The 3ntr A2 v4 offers a closed, heated chamber and heated print bed. This high-performance desktop 3D printer is capable of 3D printing almost any thermoplastic thanks to its extruders which can reach over 400°C.
3ntr A2 v4 compatible materials
Materials for this 3D printer are custom-made and optimized by 3ntr. They are available in different colors and include ABS, HIPS, IGLIDUR (self-lubricating polymer), NylonCarbon, PA66 + Glass, PC, PC-ABS, PETG, PLA, SSU01 (solvable support) and TPU. This 3D printer accepts filaments with 1.75 and 3 mm diameters.
This wide material compatibility makes the A2 a suitable option for a wide number of industries. Indeed, aerospace, oil and gas, medical and other fields can benefit from strong prototypes as well as end-use parts.
A2 v4 main features
- High-temperature extruders: the A2’s extruders can reach temperatures of up to 450°C.
- Heated build plate: the print bed can heat up to 160°C.
- Heated chamber: the build envelope can heat up to 90°C.
- Triple extruders: this 3D printer can generate 3D prints with three different materials. It is also possible to 3D print two materials in addition to soluble support. Different nozzle sizes are available: 0.3, 0.4, 0.6, and 0.8 mm
- Large build volume: it is possible to 3D print large objects or small production series thanks to this 3D printer’s large build envelope.
3ntr A2 v4 price
Contact the manufacturer to obtain a quote for this high-performance 3D printer.
3ntr also manufactures the A4 v4.