|Category||Mobile > Handheld|
|Topic||Handheld 3D scanners|
|Max. resolution||0.1 mm0.003937 in|
Founded in 2002 in Lévis (Québec, Canada), Creaform is a world-class leader in 3D measurement technology as well as 3D engineering services. The company develops, manufactures, and distributes portable and automated 3D scanning solutions to thousands of clients in over 75 countries.
Creaform HandySCAN BLACK overview
The Creaform HandySCAN BLACK is a professional 3D scanner made by Creaform, a Canadian manufacturer. Creaform specializes in delivering high-quality 3D measurement products.
This metrology-grade 3D scanner serves a wide number of industrial and professional applications such as quality control, reverse engineering, product design and more. Entirely reengineered, the HandySCAN BLACK meets the ISO 17025 standard. It is a follow up to the industry-acclaimed HandySCAN 300 and 700.
Creaform HandySCAN BLACK main features
- VXelements: this plug-and-play 3D scanner comes with dedicated, proprietary software that includes scan-to-CAD and dimensional inspection modules. It’s also possible to use third-party software suites from Autodesk, 3D Systems, Dassault, etc.
- Live mesh: the 3D scanner allows for optimal visualization while scanning to make sure users can see the scan progress capture the surface needed.
Other notable accessories and options:
- VXremote (optional): users looking for an easy setup may opt for Creaform’s tablet interface for an additional cost.
- MaxSHOT 3D (optional): this optical coordinate add-on provides enhanced accuracy and speed for larger parts.
HandySCAN BLACK Elite version
A more powerful version of this 3D scanner exists, the HandySCAN BLACK Elite. In comparison, the Elite version boasts:
- 11 blue laser crosses (+1 extra line) vs. 9 blue laser crosses on the standard version
- 1,300,000 measurements per second instead of 800,000 points per second
- and better accuracy (0.025 mm vs. 0.035 mm).
Read our full Creaform HandySCAN BLACK Elite review.
Creaform HandySCAN BLACK price
Please contact us to get a quote.
Discover more 3D scanners with our 3D scanner comparison engine.