|Category||Mobile > Handheld|
|Topic||Handheld 3D scanners|
peel 3d is a subsidiary of Creaform, a Canadian 3D scanner manufacturer. peel 3d scanners offer a simple, budget-friendly 3D scanning experience for professional and educational use cases.
peel 3d peel 3.CAD overview
The peel 3.CAD is a professional-grade handheld 3D scanner from Canadian manufacturer peel 3d, a spinoff brand from 3D capture leader Creaform.
This turnkey, versatile and cost-effective 3D scanner is primarily designed for reverse engineering applications. The peel.CAD scan-to-CAD software enables users to smoothly export captured 3D data to all major CAD software.
peel 3.CAD main features
- Haptic user communication
- Intuitive touchscreen interface
- All-in-one peel.CAD software
- Direct export to CAD software
peel 3d peel 3: technical specifications
- Recommended object size: 0.1 – 3.0 m
- Accuracy: 0.250mm/m, up to 0.1 mm
- Scan speed: 80 sec/m²
- Usage distance (from object): 250 to 550 mm
- Weight: 950 g
- Output formats: .dae, .fbx, .ma, .obj, .ply, .stl, .txt, .wrl, .x3d, .x3dz, .zpr, .dxf, .iges, .step
peel 3d peel 3.CAD price
The peel 3 is available for $11,990. Please contact us to get an accurate quote.