AXIOM Direct Drive 3D Printer
|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)|
|Build size||317 × 203 × 254 mm12.48 × 7.99 × 10 in|
Airwolf 3D AXIOM Direct Drive 3D Printer overview
The Airwolf 3D AXIOM Direct Drive 3D Printer is a professional desktop 3D printer made by Airwolf 3D, a manufacturer from the United States.
The AXIOM Direct Drive suits professionals in the engineering industry, but also expert-level users.
The closed frame provides a thermally stable environment which minimizes warping, while providing optimal print quality.
In addition, this professional 3D printer is capable of printing in most thermoplastic materials, including PLA, ABS, high-temperature polycarbonate or nylon filaments.
AXIOM Direct Drive 3D Printer main features
- Wi-Fi connectivity: allows for a wireless connectivity.
- Automatic bed leveling: avoids time-consuming calibration.
- Heated print bed: this double sided flex-resistant borosilicate glass print bed goes up to 140°C.
- LCD screen: provides an easier user experience.
- Swappable nozzle (optional): an optional 0.3 mm nozzle is available.
Airwolf 3D AXIOM Direct Drive 3D Printer price
The manufacturer price for this professional 3D printer is $4,195. Plus, this aluminum-framed 3D printer comes with a 55g bottle of adhesive solution and a spool of ABS filament.
Compare all Airwolf 3D 3D printers here.