EVO Additive Manufacturing Center
|Material||Thermoplastics > Engineering (PC, nylon…)|
|Topic||Large format 3D printing|
|Build size||305 × 305 × 280 mm12.01 × 12.01 × 11.02 in|
Airwolf 3D EVO Additive Manufacturing Center overview
The Airwolf 3D EVO Additive Manufacturing Center is a professional desktop 3D printer made by Airwolf 3D, a manufacturer from the US.
Airwolf advertises this 3D printer as “faster, stronger and more accurate” than any other desktop 3D printer on the market. It features a closed frame and heated interior, as well as an air cleansing system to reduce UFP/VOC emissions.
EVO main features
- 7-inch touchscreen: for a more intuitive user experience.
- Dual extrusion: to 3D print with two materials simultaneously, including soluble support material. The nozzles can reach up to 300°C.
- Heated print bed: the print surface is able to heat up to 150°C.
- Metal 3D printing: it is possible to 3D print with metal material.
- PartSave/FailSafe: these functionalities ensure that the EVO can go back to 3D printing where it left off in case of a power or filament outage. Indeed, the 3D printer constantly saves its progress.
Airwolf 3D EVO Additive Manufacturing Center price
This professional 3D printer (or additive manufacturing system) is available at the manufacturer price of $7,995.
Discover other 3D printers from Airwolf 3D here.