Array (  => Array ( [post_id] => 23544 [name] => Aniwaa [zones] => Array (  => worldwide ) [price] => 0 [quote] => 1 [url] => ) )
|Buy the Markforged X5|
|Basic specs||Price: $ 49,90049 900 €38,664 £5,256,117 ¥ The prices we display are estimates and can differ from the actual market prices. Prices vary by resellers and countries.|
|Topic||Continuous fiber 3D printing|
|Material||Thermoplastics > Engineering (PC, nylon…)
|Build volume||330 × 270 × 200 mm12.99 × 10.63 × 7.87 in|
Markforged X5 review
Markforged X5 Onyx material
The X5 3D prints with Onyx, a proprietary filament made of Nylon reinforced with carbon fiber. This material is strong (20% stronger than ABS) and can withstand high temperatures. Onyx enables professionals to 3D print engineering-grade parts at a fraction of the cost of traditional manufacturing.
To make the 3D printed parts even stronger, the X5 weaves a Continuous Fiberglass strand into the Onyx filament. This makes the parts as strong as metal.
Markforged X5 main features
- Continuous Filament Fabrication (CFF): this dual nozzle system enables the 3D printer to integrate a continuous strand of fiberglass to the Onyx filament.
- Material usage detection: the X5 offers material usage detection and informs users when the filament is about to run out.
- High-precision calibration: thanks to a built-in laser, the 3D printer scans the print bed to provide accurate bed leveling. The laser also acts as a fail-safe in case of a power outage, by scanning and determining where the 3D print stopped.
- 4.3-inch touchscreen: offers a friendly user interface.
- Elger software: this proprietary software enables users to 3D print from their browser and control their fleet of 3D printers.
Markforged X5 price
This professional, industrial 3D printer is available at the manufacturer price of $49,900.
|Price The prices we display are estimates and can differ from the actual market prices. Prices vary by resellers and countries.||$ 49,90049 900 €38,664 £5,256,117 ¥|
|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)
Thermoplastics > Engineering (PC, nylon…)
|Max. build size||330 × 270 × 200 mm12.99 × 10.63 × 7.87 in|
|Max. build volume||17.82 L|
|Min. layer thickness||0.05 mm0.002 in|
|Max. print speed||—|
|Dimensions||584 × 483 × 914 mm22.99 × 19.02 × 35.98 in|
|Weight||68 kg149.91 lb|
|Heated build chamber||—|
|Independent Dual Extruder (IDEX)||—|
|Multiple extruders (3+)||—|
|Freeform (robotic arm)||—|