|Material||Thermoplastics > Engineering (PC, nylon…)|
|Build size||150 × 200 × 150 mm5.91 × 7.87 × 5.91 in|
Sinterit Lisa overview
The Sinterit Lisa is a professional desktop laser sintering 3D printer by Sinterit, a Polish manufacturer.
We reviewed the Lisa Pro version at Sinterit’s headquarters. Read our Sinterit Lisa Pro review to find out more.
This SLS 3D printer uses Selective Laser Sintering (SLS) 3D printing technology. Also called laser sintering, this 3D printing technique uses a laser as a power source to sinter powdered material directly in the 3D printer bed. As a result, SLS 3D prints are more durable and resistant.
While the Sinterit Lisa SLS 3D Printer offers a relatively small build size, it is optimal for dental, jewelry and other fields requiring high precision and detail.
The Lisa is a perfect solution for low-cost multi-prototype processes, especially when high volume scale of end product’s production implied the necessity to create high-cost plastic injection mould.
Sinterit Lisa features and benefits
- Plug-and-play: no installation or calibration needed.
- No supports: with SLS technology, 3D prints do not require support structures.
- Immediate part functionality: this 3D printing technique generates fully functional, moving parts right off the print surface.
- 4-inch touchscreen: for a friendlier user experience.
- Wi-Fi connectivity: to operate the machine remotely.
- Precision: the Lisa offers a 3D printing high accuracy, up to 0.1 mm.
- Economic: the powder recovery system allows to reuse the powder material. New prints can include up to 70% recycled powder.
Lisa third generation improvements
Sinterit has upgraded the Lisa to provide a slightly larger build volume, with a diagonal print dimension raised from 227 to 245mm. The print bed now also boasts enhanced heating, making it easier to 3D print larger objects.
Furthermore, hardware upgrades offer better temperature management and more reliability. The manufacturer has also improved the Lisa’s UX and, thanks to an easier access to the lid, has made it easier for users to maintain their 3D printer.
Top applications for the Lisa SLS 3D printer
Given its technical capacities and functionalities, the Lisa is a great fit for a variety of professional additive manufacturing use cases, including:
- Functional testing
- Rapid prototyping
- Low volume manufacturing
- High-heat and chemical resistant applications
Sinterit Lisa SLS 3D Printer price
This desktop selective laser sintering (SLS) 3D printer is available at the price of €7,990 or $12,995 for the US market.
You can buy the Sinterit Lisa as well as the Sinterit Sieve and Sandblaster on the official online store (worldwide shipping).