|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)|
|Build volume||250 × 220 × 200 mm9.84 × 8.66 × 7.87 in|
Tumaker Voladora NX overview
The Voladora NX is a desktop professional 3D printer made by Tumaker, a Spanish manufacturer.
The Voladora NX comes with an interchangeable print head, a technology that the company names DART FLUX, meaning that the user can 3D print using different print heads and nozzle diameters. The Voladora NX also features a replaceable heated bed for semi-continuous printing.
Earlier in 2017, Tumaker announced the Voladora NX HD, an upgraded version of the NX, with a nozzle diameter of 0.2 mm.
Voladora NX main features
- Aluminum and stainless steel frame: provides enhanced durability.
- Multiple nozzle diameters: three easy-to-use nozzle diameters of 0.4, 0.6 and 0.8 mm for varying thicknesses.
- Silencers: they are installed in the motors and aid in significantly reducing noise.
- Cloud sync: this desktop 3D printer is capable of syncing files with Dropbox, Drive and other cloud platforms.
- 5-year component warranty: allegedly the only company worldwide that offers a 5-year limited warranty on its printers’ components.
Voladora NX price
The Spanish-made Tumaker Voladora NX is available at a price of around $3,000.