|Build size||150 × 150 × 150 mm5.91 × 5.91 × 5.91 in|
Xact Metal XM200G overview
The Xact Metal XM200G is an industrial SLM 3D printer by Xact Metal, a manufacturer based in the United States.
Xact Metal’s metal 3D printing technology
Contrary to most metal 3D printers, the XM200G’ beam is constantly orthogonal across the entire powder bed surface, which produces consistent fusing properties throughout the complete build area.
The XM200G benefits from Xact Metal’s patent-pending technologies, Xact Core™ and Recoater, which allows them to develop metal 3D printers with high printing speeds at a competitive price.
XM200G main features
- Multiple metals: users can 3D print in tooling steels (Maraging M300, H13), bronze, stainless steel (316L, 17-4 PH, 15-15, 400 Series), superalloys (718, 625, Cobalt Chrome F75, Hastelloy® X), aluminium Si10Mg and titanium Ti64.
- Precision digital scanner: to bring down warm-up times and minimize long-term drift.
- Digital galvanometer mirrors: allows jogging speed of 12 m/sec.
- Cloud connectivity: to connect one or several 3D printers and allow monitoring of the 3D printing process from anywhere.
- Open Platform: users have the possibility to develop their own printing parameters and powder.
Xact Metal XM200G price
The Xact Metal XM200G is available from $90,000.
Discover more industrial powder 3D printers with our comparison engine.