|Buy the BetAbram P1|
|Basic specs||Price:> $ 250,000> 250 000 €> 196,607 £> 26,400,250 ¥ The prices we display are estimates and can differ from the actual market prices. Prices vary by resellers and countries.|
|Topic||Construction 3D printing|
|Build volume||16000 x 8200 x 2500 mm|
BetAbram P1 review
The P1 is a house 3D printer made by BetAbram, a manufacturer based in Slovenia. The BetAbram P1 uses concrete to 3D print houses or other structures that can be made out of concrete.
Furthermore, this house 3D printer is compatible with two systems to bring the material through the nozzle:
- Elevator system: uses an elevator to bring material to the nozzle. It only requires one person and it is the cheapest option. However, 3D printing one cubic meter of concrete takes about 35 minutes.
- Pump system: this system pumps material through the nozzle. It requires 3 workers for the process. Hence, this system is much faster since it only takes 21 minutes to pump a cubic meter of concrete.
BetAbram P1 main features
- Massive build size: the P1 boast a huge build size of 16000 x 8200 x 2500 mm.
- Two 40 mm nozzles (separate use):
- Basic nozzle: this nozzle is much faster and is able to 3D print curves
- Orto nozzle: makes the layers look smoother and can also handle 90° corners
BetAbram P1 price
Pricing for this construction 3D printer starts at around €277,000. Please contact the manufacturer for more information.
Discover more 3D printers with our 3D printer comparison engine.
|Price The prices we display are estimates and can differ from the actual market prices. Prices vary by resellers and countries.||> $ 250,000> 250 000 €> 196,607 £> 26,400,250 ¥|
|Max. build size||16000 x 8200 x 2500 mm|
|Max. build volume||328000 L|
|Min. layer thickness||—|
|Max. print speed||500 mm19.69 in/s|
|Dimensions||18000 × 9000 × 2500 mm708.66 × 354.33 × 98.43 in|
|Weight||500 kg1102.31 lb|
|Nozzle diameter(s)||40 mm1.57 in|
|Power input||220-380 V|
|Heated build chamber||—|
|Independent Dual Extruder (IDEX)||—|
|Multiple extruders (3+)||—|
|Freeform (robotic arm)||—|