The DM P2500 is a professional metal 3D printer made by Digital Metal, a Höganäs Group company (Sweden). Digital Metal is originally a metal powder producer. The Digital Metal DM P2500 uses high-precision binder jetting 3D printing technology.
This 3D printer is ideal for both serial production and end-use parts customization in aerospace, fashion, medical, dental and automotive industries.
Digital Metal DM P2500 main features
- High-precision 3D prints: Digital Metal’s 3D printing technology provides a high level of detail for its metal 3D prints.
- No support structures: the non-sintered powder within the print bed serves as support. It is therefore possible to:
- 3D print complex and functional parts,
- and to use the entire build volume for many small parts by piling the objects on top of each other.
- High-resolution: the DM P2500 provides a 0.035 mm (35 microns) resolution. This allows for medical-grade smoothness and surface quality (Ra6).
- Sustainability: binder jetting technology allows users to reuse loose powder material. Therefore there is much less waste as with other additive manufacturing techniques.
- Productivity: this 3D printing technology is relatively fast.
Digital Metal DM P2500 price
Contact the manufacturer to get a quote. The DM P2500 is commercially available, but it is also possible to use Digital Metal’s 3D printing service.
Discover more 3D printers with our comparison engine.