|Buy the Dynamical Tools DT60|
|Basic specs||Price: $ 58,69939 900 €45,482 £6,182,942 ¥ The prices we display are estimates and can differ from the actual market prices. Prices vary by resellers and countries.|
|Topic||High-temperature 3D printing|
|Material||Thermoplastics > High-performance (PEEK, Ultem...)|
|Build volume||600 x 450 x 450 mm|
Dynamical Tools DT60 review
The Dynamical Tools DT60 is an industrial FFF 3D printer made by Dynamic Tools, a manufacturer based in Spain.
This 3D printer boasts a high-temperature extruder (up to 500°C) and print bed (up to 120°C) as well as a heated interior. In addition, the high-end 3D printer features 4 printing modes: SINGLE, DUAL, TWIN, REFLEX.
DT60 main features
- Independent dual extruder (IDEX): allows the user to 3D print with 2 different materials and/or to 3D print two objects simultaneously.
- Onboard camera: therefore enables users to monitor their 3D prints remotely.
- Recovery system: this 3D printer is able to resume 3D prints after power outages. It is also possible to detect jams in the printing process.
- A range of connectivity options: thus offers users a variety of ways to interact with the 3D printer; WI-FI, ethernet, hotspot, USB.
- Automatic filament change system: this 3D printer is capable of changing between filaments automatically.
Dynamical Tools DT60 price
The DT60 is at the manufacturer price of €39,900. Please contact the manufacturer for more information.
|Price The prices we display are estimates and can differ from the actual market prices. Prices vary by resellers and countries.||$ 58,69939 900 €45,482 £6,182,942 ¥|
|Material||Thermoplastics > High-performance (PEEK, Ultem...)
Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)
Thermoplastics > Engineering (PC, nylon…)
|Max. build size||600 x 450 x 450 mm|
|Max. build volume||121.5 L|
|Extruder||500 °C932 °F|
|Build plate||120 °C248 °F|
|Min. layer thickness||—|
|XY accuracy||0.075 mm0.003 in|
|Max. print speed||—|
|Dimensions||1265 × 780 × 1725 mm49.8 × 30.71 × 67.91 in|
|Nozzle diameter(s)||0.6 mm0.02 in|
|Filament diameter||1.75 mm0.07 in|
|Power input||220 – 240 V, 50-60 Hz|
|Heated build chamber||—|
|Independent Dual Extruder (IDEX)||Yes|
|Multiple extruders (3+)||—|
|Freeform (robotic arm)||—|