|Material||Thermoplastics > High-performance (PEEK, Ultem...)|
|Topic||High-performance polymers for AM|
|Build size||600 × 450 × 450 mm23.62 × 17.72 × 17.72 in|
Dynamical Tools DT60 overview
The Dynamical Tools DT60 is an industrial FFF 3D printer made by Dynamic Tools, a manufacturer based in Spain.
This 3D printer boasts a high-temperature extruder (up to 500°C) and print bed (up to 120°C) as well as a heated interior. In addition, the high-end 3D printer features 4 printing modes: SINGLE, DUAL, TWIN, REFLEX.
DT60 main features
- Independent dual extruder (IDEX): allows the user to 3D print with 2 different materials and/or to 3D print two objects simultaneously.
- Onboard camera: therefore enables users to monitor their 3D prints remotely.
- Recovery system: this 3D printer is able to resume 3D prints after power outages. It is also possible to detect jams in the printing process.
- A range of connectivity options: thus offers users a variety of ways to interact with the 3D printer; WI-FI, ethernet, hotspot, USB.
- Automatic filament change system: this 3D printer is capable of changing between filaments automatically.
Dynamical Tools DT60 price
The DT60 is at the manufacturer price of €39,900. Please contact the manufacturer for more information.