|Material||Thermoplastics > Engineering (PC, nylon…)|
|Topic||Large format 3D printing|
|Build size||300 × 300 × 300 mm11.81 × 11.81 × 11.81 in|
Raise3D Pro3 overview
The Raise3D Pro3 is a professional, industrial-grade 3D printer made by Raise3D, an ISO9001:2015 and ISO14001-certified manufacturer based in the US (California). Raise3D also has offices in the Netherlands (Rotterdam) and in China (Shanghai).
We tested the Pro3 Plus version in-house; check out the full review.
Raise3D Pro3 vs Pro2
The Pro3 boasts several updates and new features compared to the previous series, including:
- Dual extrusion with new interchangeable hotends via an easy click-and-lock system
- Nozzle usage time tracking
- Automatic bed leveling, instead of factory calibration
- Air flow management to improve heat dissipation and air circulation within the HEPA-filter-equipped chamber
- EVE Smart Assistant that guides users in locating and resolving issues, analyzes printer usage, and notifies users when maintenance operations are required or scheduled
- Flexible build plate
- Z-axis rod stiffness increased by 75% for a more stable performance
- Door detection and safety (prints can only launch or resume once the printer is completely shut)
Raise3D Pro3 price
The Raise3D Pro3 price is €4749 for European markets and $5,249 for the US and the rest of the world.
Discover more 3D printers with our 3D printer comparison engine.