|Buy the Raise3D Pro2|
|Amazon US||United States||Buy|
|Basic specs||Price: $ 3,9993 427 €3,108 £421,942 ¥ The prices we display are estimates and can differ from the actual market prices. Prices vary by resellers and countries.|
|Topic||Large format 3D printing|
|Material||Thermoplastics > Engineering (PC, nylon…)|
|Build volume||305 x 305 x 300 mm|
Raise3D Pro2 review
The Raise3D Pro2 is a professional, industrial-grade 3D printer made by Raise3D, a manufacturer based in the US. Raise3D also has offices in the Netherlands and in China.
This large volume 3D printer is designed to run continuously and with high reliability (5-micron repeatability). Indeed, it aims to empower small businesses by allowing them to produce small batches of 3D prints at a low cost.
Raise3D Pro2 compatible materials
The Pro2 is compatible with a wide range of materials thanks to its high-temperature extruder (300°C) and magnetic print bed (110°C) as well as its closed frame.
These materials include PLA, ABS, HIPS, PC, TPU, TPE, Nylon, PETG, ASA, PP, Glass Fiber Filled, Wood-Filled, and Carbon Fiber Enforced.
Pro2 main features
Raise3D’s professional Pro2 3D printer is able to achieve a minimum layer thickness of 0.01 mm. Also, the Pro2 provides a large build volume of 305 x 305 x 605 mm and boasts a 32-bit motion control board.
Other notable features include:
- Dual extruder: allows for multi-material 3D printing with electronic-driven lifting, for four times higher torque performance.
- Interchangeable nozzles: different nozzle diameters of 0.2, 0.4, 0.6 and 0.8 mm are available.
- Built-in camera: enables users to monitor their 3D prints from a distance.
- 7″ touchscreen with Wi-Fi connectivity: for a more intuitive user experience.
- Resume print: in case of a power outage, the 3D printer is able to resume its 3D print job from where it last left off.
- Filament sensor: the Pro2 automatically stops 3D printing when the filament breaks or runs out.
Furthermore, the Raise3D Pro2’s air filter makes it an eco-friendly 3D printer.
Raise3D Pro2 price
|Raise3D Pro2 tests and ratings|
|Price The prices we display are estimates and can differ from the actual market prices. Prices vary by resellers and countries.||$ 3,9993 427 €3,108 £421,942 ¥|
|Material||Thermoplastics > Standard (PLA, ABS…)
Thermoplastics > Engineering (PC, nylon…)
|Max. build size||305 x 305 x 300 mm|
|Max. build volume||27.9075 L|
|Min. layer thickness||0.01 mm0 in|
|XY accuracy||0.0125 mm0 in|
|Max. print speed||150 mm5.91 in/s|
|Dimensions||620 × 590 × 760 mm24.41 × 23.23 × 29.92 in|
|Nozzle diameter(s)||0.4 mm0.02 in|
|Filament diameter||1.75 mm0.07 in|
|Power input||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Heated build chamber||—|
|Independent Dual Extruder (IDEX)||—|
|Multiple extruders (3+)||—|
|Freeform (robotic arm)||—|