The Raise3D Pro2 is a professional, industrial-grade 3D printer made by Raise3D, a manufacturer based in the US. Raise3D also has offices in the Netherlands and in China.
This large volume 3D printer is designed to run continuously and with high reliability (5-micron repeatability). Indeed, it aims to empower small businesses by allowing them to produce small batches of 3D prints at a low cost.
Raise3D Pro2 compatible materials
The Pro2 is compatible with a wide range of materials thanks to its high-temperature extruder (300°C) and magnetic print bed (110°C) as well as its closed frame.
These materials include PLA, ABS, HIPS, PC, TPU, TPE, Nylon, PETG, ASA, PP, Glass Fiber Filled, Wood-Filled, and Carbon Fiber Enforced.
Pro2 main features
Raise3D’s professional Pro2 3D printer is able to achieve a minimum layer thickness of 0.01 mm. Also, the Pro2 provides a large build volume of 305 x 305 x 605 mm and boasts a 32-bit motion control board.
Other notable features include:
- Dual extruder: allows for multi-material 3D printing with electronic-driven lifting, for four times higher torque performance.
- Interchangeable nozzles: different nozzle diameters of 0.2, 0.4, 0.6 and 0.8 mm are available.
- Built-in camera: enables users to monitor their 3D prints from a distance.
- 7″ touchscreen with Wi-Fi connectivity: for a more intuitive user experience.
- Resume print: in case of a power outage, the 3D printer is able to resume its 3D print job from where it last left off.
- Filament sensor: the Pro2 automatically stops 3D printing when the filament breaks or runs out.
Furthermore, the Raise3D Pro2’s air filter makes it an eco-friendly 3D printer.
Raise3D Pro2 price
This large volume, industrial-grade 3D printer is available at the manufacturer price of $3,999 (see on MatterHackers or Amazon). A version with a larger build volume exists: Raise3D Pro2 Plus.
The Pro2 is an enhanced version of the award-winning Raise3D N2 series, a range of high-end professional desktop 3D printers.