|Material||Thermoplastics > High-performance (PEEK, Ultem...)|
|Topic||High-performance, Large format|
|Build size||914 × 609 × 914 mm35.98 × 23.98 × 35.98 in|
Stratasys F900 overview
The Stratasys F900 is an industrial very large format 3D printer made by Stratasys, a manufacturer based in the USA. The Stratasys F900 is based on the Fortus 900mc.
This PEI-ready 3D printer is available in three versions: the F900, the F900 AICS (for aircraft solutions), and the F900 PRO (works with ULTEM resin). These large-format 3D printers are compatible with thermoplastics (high-performance materials). The F900 has a high-temperature nozzle and 3D print bed.
F900 main features
- Fast 3D printing (optional): the user can add an acceleration kit, to 3D print faster and scale up the production.
- Customized and adapted software: GrabCAD Print offers detailed previews of the user’s 3D models.
- Production optimization: it is possible to change the design of the user’s 3D models on the fly, to recalculate production without creating delays.
- Internal cameras: enables to monitor the production from the outside in real-time.
- Minimization of breakdowns of production: the 3D printing system has the same standard as traditional engineering-grade and high-performance thermoplastics to avoid mistakes.
Stratasys F900 price
Contact us to obtain a quote for the Stratasys F900, the F900 AICS or the F900 PRO.
Discover more 3D printers with our 3D printer comparison engine.