The Stratasys F900 is an industrial very large format 3D printer made by Stratasys, a manufacturer based in the USA. The Stratasys F900 is based on the Fortus 900mc.
This PEI-ready 3D printer is available in three versions: the F900, the F900 AICS (for aircraft solutions), and the F900 PRO (works with ULTEM resin). These large-format 3D printers are compatible with thermoplastics (high-performance materials). The F900 has a high-temperature nozzle and 3D print bed.
F900 main features
- Fast 3D printing (optional): the user can add an acceleration kit, to 3D print faster and scale up the production.
- Customized and adapted software: GrabCAD Print offers detailed previews of the user’s 3D models.
- Production optimization: it is possible to change the design of the user’s 3D models on the fly, to recalculate production without creating delays.
- Internal cameras: enables to monitor the production from the outside in real-time.
- Minimization of breakdowns of production: the 3D printing system has the same standard as traditional engineering-grade and high-performance thermoplastics to avoid mistakes.
Stratasys F900 price
Contact the manufacturer to obtain a quote for the Stratasys F900, the F900 AICS or the F900 PRO.
Discover other very large 3D printers with our Best Of on the best large 3D printers. The Stratasys also produces another very large volume 3D printer: the J735.