|Material||Thermoplastics > Engineering (PC, nylon…)|
|Topic||Large format 3D printing|
|Build size||500 × 500 × 500 mm19.69 × 19.69 × 19.69 in|
Raise3D designs and manufactures top-performing 3D printers and additive manufacturing solutions for SMEs and LSEs. With offices in California, Rotterdam, and Shanghai, Raise3D is an ISO9001:2015- and ISO14001-certified company, positioned to be a leader in developing complete solutions using FFF additive manufacturing technology for polymers, composite, and metal materials.
Raise3D RMF500 overview
The RMF500 from Raise3D is an industrial, large-format 3D printer for low-volume production.
RMF500 main features
- Ability to 3D print carbon-fiber-enforced filament with ease and speed
- IDEX (Independent Dual Extruder) system
- Production-level repeatability
- XY precision: 0.001mm
- Z precision: 0.0009765 mm
- Large build volume of 500 x 500 x 500 mm
- Print head traveling speed of up to 1,000 mm/s
- Four 2.5kg material cartridge slots for long, uninterrupted print jobs
Raise3D RMF500 price
Please contact us for a quote.
Discover and compare more 3D printers with our 3D printer comparison engine.