The Creaform Go!SCAN 3D™: a fast and easy-to-use portable 3D scanner Featured
- Hybrid positioning: uses the parts’ natural geometry and color.
- Point-and-shoot: no need to prepare parts. Just go!
- User-friendly: no experience required, up-and-running in minutes.
- Scan in color: allows for seamless capture of high-quality geometry and colors simultaneously.
- Real-time visualization: look at the computer screen to see what you are doing and what is left to be done.
- Fast: typical objects are scanned in 5 minutes or less.
- High measurement rate: capture large amount of 3D data for faster scanning.
- Automatic mesh output: ready-to-use files (geometry and color), right as you complete acquisition.
- Quick workflow integration: usable scan files can be imported into RE/CAD/3D printing software without post-processing.
- On-the-go scanning: fits into a carry-on case, so you can use it both in-house or on site.
- Lightweight and small: weighs under 1 kg (2.2 lb), can reach confined areas. Fits into a carry-on.
- Professionnal-grade measurements: accuracy of up to 0.1 mm (0.004 in) and resolution of up to 0.1 mm (0.004 in).
- Built-in intelligence: ensures that 3D data is high-quality and accurate.
LIMITED 20K Offer: GET THE Go!SCAN 3D + VXmodel SOLUTION
- Everything you need for professional 3D colored models: scan, clean, merge, align and finalize!
- Portable handheld device that you can bring with you on‑site.
- Compatible with all major CAD software.
- One-year warranty, software updates and customer support!
*Regional pricing and currency may apply. Offer valid until December 31, 2017.
VXmodel : A simplified way to integrate 3D scan data into your CAD and 3D printing process
VXmodel™ is a post-treatment software that is directly integrated into VXelements. It provides the tools needed to finalize 3D scan data: the simplest and fastest transfer path from 3D scans to any 3D printing or CAD software. Simple, yet powerful, the software includes only the features necessary to complement your CAD software.
Concept design & Prototyping
Tooling design & Assembly/Production
CAD Design & Testing, design and analysis
Digital archiving, Museology, Heritage preservation, Multimedia & more
Examples of 3D scans
Scanning of a drill
Scanning of an ancient vase
|Accuracy||Up to 0.100 mm (0.004 in.)|
|Volumetric accuracy||0.300 mm/m (0.0036 in./ft)|
|Resolution||0.100 mm (0.004 in.)||0.500 mm (0.020 in.)|
|Measurement rate||550,000 measurements/s|
|Light source||White light (LED)|
|Positioning methods||Geometry and/or color and/or targets|
|Scanning area||143 x 108 mm (5.6 in x 4.3 in)||380 x 380 mm (15 in. x 15 in.)|
|Stand-off distance||380 mm (15 in.)||400 mm (15.75 in.)|
|Depth of field||100 mm (4 in.)||250 mm (10 in.)|
|Part size range (recommended)||0.05 – 0.5 m (2 – 20 in.)||0.3 – 3.0 m (1 – 10 ft)|
|Texture resolution||50 to 250 DPI||50 to 150 DPI|
|Texture colors||24 bits|
|Output formats||.dae, .fbx, .ma, .obj, .ply, .stl, .txt, .wrl, .x3d, .x3dz, .zpr|
|Compatible software||3D Systems (Geomagic® Solutions), InnovMetric Software (PolyWorks), Dassault Systèmes (CATIA V5 and SolidWorks), PTC (Pro/ENGINEER), Siemens (NX and Solid Edge), Autodesk (Inventor, Alias, 3ds Max, Maya, Softimage).|
|Weight||930 g (2.05 lbs.)||950 g (2.1 lbs.)|
|Dimensions||154 x 178 x 235 mm (6 x 7 x 9.2 in.)||150 x 171 x 251 mm (5.9 x 6.7 x 9.9 in.)|
|Connection standard||1 x USB 2.0|
|Operating temperature range||15-40 °C (41-104 °F)|
|Operating humidity range||10-90%|