|Material||Thermoplastics > Engineering (PC, nylon…)|
|Build volume||260 × 225 × 200 mm10.24 × 8.86 × 7.87 in|
ZYYX Labs ZYYX pro overview
The ZYYX pro is a professional-grade desktop 3D printer made by Magicfirm Europe AB, a company founded in 2013 and based in Gothenburg, Sweden. In 2016, this Swedish manufacturer launched the ZYYX+, a desktop 3D printer.
The ZYYX pro is an office-friendly professional 3D printer that features a heated build chamber and 3D prints exotic materials destined for engineering uses. A special system to optimize filament storage and a set of four different nozzles (0.2, 0.4, 0.6, 0.8 mm) to allow for different printing qualities are included in the extension kit.
ZYYX pro features
- Closed frame and heated chamber: for undisturbed 3D printing and ideal temperatures in a controlled environment
- proTect™ material handling system: a sealed filament box, a dehumidifier, a vacuum pump and a vacuum storage bag help maintain filament quality
- SwiftTool™: for quick tool head changing
- Plug-and-play: ready to 3D print out of the box!
- OfficeSafe™: quiet, odorless, and fume-free 3D printing
- Software: comes with a Simplify3D license
ZYYX pro engineering materials
This 3D printer targets professionals willing to 3D print high quality prototypes. The manufacturer has developed its own line of exotic materials for engineering applications: the ZYYX proNylon™, the ZYYX proCarbon™, and the ZYYX proKev™. The ZYYX proNylon is made almost purely of nylon while the other two are reinforced with Kevlar or carbon fiber. These professional-grade 3D printing filaments are designed to resist to different types of conditions and suitable for various industrial uses.
The ZYYX pro can also print in other materials with the multi-material extension kit.
ZYYX pro price
The Magicfirm Europe AB ZYYX pro is available at 4250€. An additional multi-material extension kit is available for 295€, which includes four SwiftTool™ nozzles (0.2, 0.4, 0.8 mm), three ZYYX pro engineering filament spools (proPLA, proABS, and proFLEX), proSoftSpring for the proFLEX and the proTect™ storage system, a multi-material build plate and other tools.